Privacy statementWe record visits to this web site and log the following information for statistical purposes: the user's server or proxy address, the date/time/length of the visit and the files requested. The information is used to analyse our server traffic. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except where authorized by law. For example in the event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency may exercise their legal authority to inspect the internet service provider's logs. If you send us an email message or contact us via contact form, we will record your contact details. This information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will not use your email for any other purpose and will not disclose it without your consent except where such use or disclosure is permitted under an exception provided in the Privacy Act. When users choose to join a mailing list their details are added to that specific mailing list and used for the stated purpose of that list only.
Personal information collectionWe will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. We use this information to provide the support that you have requested. Personal information collected on this Site will be used to operate the Site and to provide the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized. We may use your personal information to provide you with important information about the product or service that you are using, including updates and notifications. Additionally, with your permission, we may send you information about new products and services. Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide on the Site will not be shared outside of our organization without your permission. We are committed to protect and secure your personal information. We also welcome your comments regarding this privacy statement. All comments can be send via contact us form.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey) There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Turning Cookies OffYou can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Learn how here: - Firefox
- Google Chrome for Android
- Opera Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.